- Site Transactions.We reserve the right to reject or cancel any and all orders in its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason and with or without notice, including item stock unavailability or product listing errors.
- Your use of our CoinMastery website. We publish and maintain our website (www.coinmastery.com) and its text, images, content and other information solely for your personal, non-commercial use, and solely for informational purposes. All other uses are prohibited without our express prior written consent. We may discontinue your use of or access to this website or portions thereof at any time in our sole discretion without any advance notice to you. We may discontinue publication and maintenance of this website or portions thereof at any time in our sole discretion.
- Your submission of content and information to us. Any information that you submit to us via our “Contact Us” page, in blog comments, or otherwise, will not be treated as confidential information, and you should assume that it will be publicly viewable upon your submission. We may use (or not use, at our sole option) and permit others to use, edit, combine with other works, publish, reproduce and retransmit all such content and information (or portions thereof) as we choose, for commercial or non-commercial purposes, indefinitely, and in any and all media now or hereafter known. Please do not submit any personal information (such as your name, phone number, postal address, email address, Facebook page link, or other identifying information) that you do not want to be used in this manner. Do not submit personal information to us about another person without that person’s prior written consent. You agree not to submit any content or information that infringes or otherwise violates the intellectual property, patent, trademark, copyright, privacy, publicity, or other rights of any other person or entity. You agree to use this website as a good neighbor, and not to use it to harass, bully, threaten, demean or discriminate against others, or to post obscene or otherwise inappropriate content.
- This website is not intended for children. This website is not directed to or intended for use by children under the age of 13 years. We do not request, permit submission by, or knowingly collect any personal information from any person that is under the age of 13 years.
- This website is not intended for use outside United States. Use of this website is intended only from within the United States. You are responsible for your compliance with the laws of any jurisdiction governing use of this website outside of the United States. You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes in a lawful manner. We do not represent or warrant that your use of this website will comply with the laws of the jurisdiction or territory in which you use it. You are responsible for your compliance with all applicable laws. You agree not to use or access this website from any jurisdiction or territory in which any of this website content is illegal or impermissible.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY MEMBER OF COINMASTERY (AS DEFINED IN SECTION 10) BE LIABLE FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR ANY INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, HOWEVER CAUSED, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) AND EVEN IF ONE OR MORE MEMBERS OF COINMASTERY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. In no event shall our total liability to you for all claims and damages exceed the aggregate amount of fees you actually pay us for use of the Services in the last three months. The foregoing limitations will apply even if the above-stated remedy fails of its essential purpose. You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of its members, owners, officers, and employees. Accordingly, you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against any member of the CoinMastery Group in respect of any direct or indirect losses you suffer in connection with the Services.
- Your website’s link to our website and other. You may link to our website provided that you link only to our home page or internal pages (i.e., you do not “deep link” into our website), for so long as and subject to our sole discretion. You will not use any spider, robot (“bot”), deep link, page scrape, crawl, index, Internet agent, or other automated device, program, algorithm or technology which performs the same or similar functions, to use, access, copy, acquire, input or store information, generate impressions, search, generate searches or monitor this website or any portions thereof. You agree not to access this website by any means other than via the user interface provided by us for such purpose. You will not run, frame or otherwise display any of our website content on any other website.
- Our website’s links to third party websites. Our website contains links to websites operated by third parties. The mere fact that we link to another’s website does not mean that we endorse, recommend, sponsor, or have any other affiliation or relationship with that third party. We do not control such third parties, their websites or the information available via their websites. We disclaim all warranties and responsibility for such third party websites and their information. You visit and use such third party websites at your own risk.
- Shipping. We ship all orders as available using U.S. Postal Service.
- Copyright concerns. If you believe that any content or other information used by or accessible via this website infringes your copyright rights, you may request that we remove such information from this website. To do so, please submit a notice to us with the following details:
- Please identify the work that you believe has been infringed. Please describe the work, and provide a copy of the work or a website address at which we can review it. Please include page numbers or other appropriate references to help us to locate the work.
- Please identify the content or other information that you believe infringes your work. Please include a citation to our website page(s) to help us locate the information on our website.
- Please provide your name and contact information so that we may reach you to discuss your notice as appropriate.
- Include a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the information is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or otherwise by law.
- Include a statement that the information that you have submitted is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on its behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright owner or its authorized representative.
- Submit this notice to CoinMastery via email to [email protected]
We welcome your comments and questions concerning this website, which you may submit to us via our “Contact Us” page. Even if we do not respond directly and personally to such submissions, we thank you in advance for them.
Last updated June 2017.
Copyright 2017 GOLD COIN KINGDOM LLC. All rights reserved.